Recently, I found a lot of blind people ask on technology forums about how to install Web visum add-on for Mozilla Firefox. Here are the steps I did to accomplish that.
- Go to top of page, and press H until you hear: heading level 2 Search results.
- Down arrow to find, and activate the link called Webvisum.
- Find, and activate the link called Add to Firefox.
- Press alt+I to activate the Install button.
- Restart Firefox, and log in to your webvisum account.
I did that with Firefox 52 ESR, on a computer with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and Jaws 18.0. For other screen reader, the steps are similar I think.